Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

JOIN US AND SEE IF YOU CAN WIN OUR PRIZE!!

Sheffield Talk

Click play to listen to our radio

a song played from our playlist.
(only one song request per min)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ched never did it u idiots  (Read 749 times)

Offline hemibr

• View Profile

Re: ched never did it u idiots
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 07:35:41 AM »
Nah mate, i have a spirit guide whom i consult regularly.

Hes a red indian who accompanies me everywhere except when the village people are touring so it must be real.

Offline hemibr

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 06:21:16 PM »
Just had a wow experience................... A spiritual reading from a fellow called Goodfelllow and the accuracy of my past leads me to believe he can predict my future.  Instant convert, two weeks ago this stuff was bollocks, i was very indiciisive but now im not so sure,

Anyways, Simon Goodfellow is doing his medium stuff in and around Sheffield and i can highly recommend him..........and so on to his prediction..........

He does not know of my background of being subjected to police attentions as reprisals for reporting a missing 15k  from the interview process at Darnall Post Office in 1997, He is not aware of my need to withold evidence in the Wilf Sargeant death making headline news in the Star,  He is not aware that i am a vexatious litigant as per award of 2 High Court judges considering evidence provided by a Post Office solicitor,  He is not aware of the documents i hold connecting that solicitor with 2 others (police officer and Co Op solicitor)  who have been seconded to do me harm.  The link with this thread is that the highest authorities make the most stupid decisions as per Ched Evans conviction.

I digress.................

So Spiritual medium Simon Goodfellow tells me that the turning up of a document is going to right all legal wrongs in my life,  quite a hit if you dont know me from wannabe geoff moped rider  (who the fuck is wannabe geoff moped rider )

The only missing document i can possible believe that to be is a summons sent to the wrong address of 28 Warren Gardens - an address with which i have no connections or knowledge of the occupants at the time on 2004.

Im presuming the occupants of that address would be wondering what the fuck was a summons in the wrong name for anyone in that household was doing arriving at their address.

I have been trying to contact the occupant which i have researched retrospect due to the remarks made to me by the medium in the psychic evening.

If anyone can put me in touch with a Robert Foster of 28  Warren Gardens Chapeltown  in 2004,  I believe he may hold valuable evidence regarding the missing 15k in the Darnall Post Office mystery.

Please PM or copy and paste to any helpful avenues.

Seems Rob died in 2006 and so probably just put the mis named summons in the bin or back to the court.  Either way his tragic death does not meet the timeline to be connected to the missing summons in 2004.......................So..........................What is the document the spirit medium commands that i find ?

I cant get nowhere with the docmuments shredded by the Royal Mail Manager on his personal shredder as he did not itemise what they were or why he would personally shred them.  That info would need to come from his representing counsel in Paradise Square but then again he has offered up that evidence so it best left to SYPD,

I cant get Angela Smith MP to hand over my file previously held by Helen Jackson MP as she claims to hold no records despite a tribunal chairman having considered evidence which formed part of that file,  Who is the liar?  The tribunal chairman having seen MPs  file content or the MP having no file content ?

Perhaps it is recovery of the title deeds of sale of Wadsley Bridge Post Office at an inflated price to a preferred buyer as per against all the rules re insider trading an that ? 

Perhaps he means the harassment order issued by Muffrot which Muffrot himself endorsed due to a refusal to sign,  Indicating that police are aware there is no possibility of a blank document in the event of a refusal to sign and that the evidence of the fomer cop on Sept 7th 98 relied on a false instrument

Offline hemibr

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 10:43:53 PM »
Anyways...............what a co incidence as Ched re signs for the blades as he victim gets to be unraped.

Perhaps when i learn how to put documents on the internet i might get to be dropped off the plod radar ?    Its ironic that tecno could overtake the legal system to a point where a refusal to look at evidence by a judge dictates that he is the only fucker on the  planet who hasnt seen it because anyone with an internet connection will be having a look at how he got it sooooo fucin wrong,

Perhaps he got it soooo fuckin wrong becasue he had a relationship with either the minister for the DOTI ( Margaret Becket)  or a personal relationship with a friend  and colleague of one of the participants in the trial ?

Remember when 50k of Ryan Giggs hard earned cash bought him a super injunction so we werent allowed to know or talk about him shagging his brothers wife ?  They forgot to tell the football terrace occupants it was illegal and they could be imprisoned for chanting ?

Refusing to look at evidence provided  by someone with an internet connection is a bit fuckking pointless M lud because no other fucker will refuse to look at it
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up